Fancy a challenge?
Exciting opportunity with a fast growing company!
New position opening to join a friendly and growing Upvc manufacturing business based in Nottinghamshire. This is a new position being created to alleviate work load, it is a permanent full time position working 40hrs per week, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
- Maintenance of stock levels
- Ordering of stock on a weekly basis and meeting supplier deadlines for ordering
- Co-ordinate incoming goods deliveries for accuracy and space allocation
- Managing and maintaining Location Control
- Ensuring stock is kept neat and tidy and stored correctly
- Maintaining regular inventory stock takes
- Making improvements of stock system management and ordering
- Authorizing invoices for accounts payable, checking delivery and pricing.
- Coordinating anomalies/disputes on orders
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Literate and numerate
- Previous stock control experience
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Ability to lift heavy and awkward loads
- Fork lift operator licence preferable but training can be given
- Good understanding of excel spreadsheets
Other duties may be required to assist with the workload in and around the factory environment and possible goods outwards involvement.