Triple glazing is the newest product in the Frame trade range. Representing the latest that the industry can offer in terms of technologically advanced systems. This product provides the same look as a standard double glazed casement window but with massively better thermal performance figures.
Triple glazing is far superior in terms of thermal efficiency than standard glazing options approximately 60% more thermally efficient than standard C-rated double glazed windows, and 40% more than standard A-rated double glazing – therefore saving your clients thousands on heating bills and providing you the opportunity to sell a higher margin product.
According to the GGF Energy Savings Calculator standard A Rated windows could save your customers around £7400 on their energy bill and 23 tonnes of carbon over the next 20 years, but triple glazing is 40% more thermally efficient so the potential savings are even higher still !
Triple glazing also provides a number of secondary benefits over standard double glazing options such as :-
- Capable of achieving a U-value of 0.8 or less
- Improved acoustic deadening
- Maintains slim attractive appearance of a fully sculptured system
- Improved security and strength with extra 12-14mm
- Internal pane condensation reduced to virtual non-existence
- Fitment to any Frametrade window system design
- Potential to fit to Global and Shield Roof system with strengthened bars to carry the extra load.